We are currently looking for talented and efficient team players for the position of Social Media Analysts.
- As a social media analyst you will be responsible for various metrics and trends to help our team cultivate our client’s social media strategy.
- You will be tracking and reporting key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics.
- Monitor content performance and look at the flow of traffic of our digital advertisements.
- Use various tools to measure influence, and monitor what kind of content has an impact, create lists of followers and optimise content.
- Work with the team to build monthly reporting tools on social media analytics and performance against our baseline targets.
University degree in a related field and Google certification.
Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience. The remuneration package includes 13th salary and medical insurance.
Please forward us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.