We are currently looking for an efficient team player for the position of Digital Media Manager. Ideal opportunity for a certified Digital Marketer to join a buzzing advertising agency. You will work hand-in-hand with an amazing team of talented pros where you will play a large role in the digital marketing of the agency.
This position would be ideal for a dynamic and vibrant individual who is passionate in the field of marketing and aspires to grow within the industry. An individual proficient with SEO and PPC, analytics, online marketing and advertising and social media.
- Managing digital projects
- Streamlining corporate social media accounts
- Distributing, promoting and scheduling digital content.
- Lead generation and acquisition marketing
- Plan and execute SEM campaigns
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and replying to comments and messages from public.
- Market research on trends and analysis of project successes
- Evaluation of customer experience to utilise for future campaigns
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that clients’ calendars as well as company profiles are accurate, within budget and up-to date.
- Working closely with creative team
- University degree in a related field
- Google certification and working knowledge of Google AdWords.
- Experience with Keyword research tools and Web analytics
- Results driven individual
- At least 3 years experience
Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Please forward us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Digital Media Manager" in the title of your email.
No phone calls please.