We are currently looking for talented and efficient team players for the position of Social Media Executive.
- Streamlining corporate social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), and other digital platforms.
- Monitoring and replying to comments and messages from public.
- Using feedback and resources to build and protect our clients’ digital footprint and reputation.
- Distributing, promoting and scheduling digital content.
- Coordinating with the creative team to establish content.
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that clients’ calendars as well as company profiles are accurate, within budget and up-to date.
- Identifying and monitoring key industry bloggers and influencers.
- Ability to write original, creative media material is a big plus.
University degree in a related field and Google certification.
Competitive Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Please forward us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Social Media Executive" in the title of your email.
No phone calls please.